BECOME A FAMILY CHILD CARE PROVIDER
Become and Initial or Annual Renewal FCC Provider (On/Off Base)
- Available once every 12 months Must remain licensed for 6 months
Licensed FCC Provider Transfer Program
- Licensed at old installation, license within 90 days at the new installation. Available to FCC Providers PCSing from other Services
Enroll a child from the CDC or SAC waiting List that was Supplanted
- $200 per child
- Child must remain enrolled for min 3 months
Federal Holiday Pay Increase
- Get paid 2x hourly rate per child per hour
Family Child Care Initial Accreditation
Recruit a new Provider
- Licensed Provider recruits a new FCC Provider
- Once new provider has been licensed for 90 days
Licensed FCC Provider Household Member Incentive:
- $100 for each household member under 2 years old
- $75 for each household member 2-7 years old
- must have one non-household member enrolled and attending full-time childcare or a minimum of 30 hours per week
If Interested, Please call Paula Cox at (813) 828-7760
LEARN ABOUT FAMILY CHILD CARE
Watch the intro video below for more info on the FCC program.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Family Child Care Program allows base residents to care for children in their homes after they have completed training, screening, and have received the Mission Support Group Commander’s approval to operate a Family Child Care Home. Download the Family Child Care Brochure for more information.
FIND CHILD & YOUTH CARE WITH ONE CLICK!
The DoD program militarychildcare.com makes it easier to find the child and youth care your family needs.
Military and DoD civilian families can search for child and youth care options through a single website. Using militarychildcare.com, you can find comprehensive information on child care programs worldwide, conduct a customized search for the care you need, and submit a request for care at ANY time and from ANY location.
PARENTS: You will now be able to sign up in advance for fall, winter & spring breaks, plus all 10 weeks of summer camp through this service!
Need help signing up? Download the self-help guide.
Are you in need of 24/7 or extended child care? This form will help you start the process.
EXPANDED CHILD CARE OPTIONS
Extended Duty Child Care, Deployment Child Care (up to 128 hours of free child care!), Returning home child care, child care for PCS, AF FCC home community care, AF FCC WCC, AF FCC Bereavement Care and FCC Emergency Medical Care are part of the expanded child care program. Download the Extended Child Care flyer for more information.
EFMP RESPITE CARE PROGRAM
EFMP Respite Care is designed to assist Air Force families with short-term specialized care (to help reduce stressors associated with caring for an exceptional family member). Sibling Care is available up to age 13. If you have more than 1 EFMP child, you must have a form completed for each child. Please contact the Community Child Care/FCC Coordinator to assist you through the process for eligibility, scheduling and for home interviews with prospective providers.
- Must be Q Coded (enrolled in EFMP)
- Verification Statement Complete with Doctor's Approval
Completed forms must be emailed to email@example.com